A Production Engineer is required to join an established outfit who are enjoying a strong period of growth.
Reporting into the Technical & Quality Manager, the incoming candidate will be required to assist with any daily engineering-based production issues; project and program management; and elements of R&D for the plant.
The post holder will communicate status updates to the customer and management team, and be able to effectively analyse product and project requirements within the plant in order to provide comprehensive feedback internally, in order to achieve customer satisfaction.
Daily responsibilities will include:
- To assist with the day to day issues with casting production, such as analysis of production runs, and assisting in the resolution of any quality issues;
- Assist with the project management of NPI and series production;
- Planning and estimating future projects;
- Identifying and implementation of efficiency improvements;
- Addressing quality control issues;
- Manage PFMEA and risk assessments.
The successful applicant will be a qualified Engineer - either through Degree or HNC/HND with tangible experience of working within a Production Engineering capacity previously - ideally within the aerospace, automotive, or oil and gas sector.
Strong communication skills are required for the role considering the amount of internal and external liaison required in order to undertake the role effectively.
New Appointments Group, Expertly Matching Employers and Jobseekers since 1975.
Committed to diversity, equality and opportunity for all.