Based in Exeter, our client is the market leader in its product sectors and one of the largest suppliers in Europe. Through continued growth, a Production Engineer is required to support production engineering functions both in-house and externally. Working with production and lean teams you will ensure successful identification of best manufacturing practise, ease of manufacture through design review, provide accurate costings and maintain quality that exceeds customer expectation.
In the role of Production Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Participating in product design reviews to ensure the most efficient designs are considered throughout the design cycle.
- Compiling initial and final costings for new products and any other product changes.
- Participating in lean events and assist where appropriate.
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
In order to be considered for the position as Production Engineer you must have:
- Minimum HNC/HND in an Engineering discipline.
- Previous working involvement in new Product Development from design concept to end of life.
- Experience of working with sheet metal fabrications, with related manufacturing processes, with product costing.
A competitive salary, with an attractive benefits package is on offer.
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however we will keep your CV on file to consider you for future opportunities.
ASC Connections is a leading recruitment business specialising within areas of Technical, Business and IT services. We operate as an Employment Business or an Employment Agency for all temporary and permanent roles respectively.