Monday - Friday / 08.00 - 17.00
£32k - £34k+ dependent upon experience
Permanent role / Immediate start available
Due to growth, my client is looking for a talented Internal Production Engineer. Working within the production team this role involves producing detailed quotations, planning customer orders and visiting customer sites to assess work and take details. This is an integral role working with all departments to deliver outstanding customer service.
Your duties will include but not be limited to;
- Produce detailed quotations to customer’s instructions / drawings
- Source prices and availability of materials
- Review job specifications, analyse requirements and order materials and supplies for job
- Plan jobs, action orders as required, liaising with the Workshop Manager to meet delivery
- Visit customer sites to assess and determine job requirements, liaising with the customer and detail and measure job requirements at customer sites.
- General technical duties related to production
- Proven experience in a mechanical engineering production role
- Previous experience in a SME / Jobbing type of precision engineering company would be a
- distinct advantage
- Experience in customer services or account management