With offices, distributors or representation in over 50 countries, our Client is now one of the world's leading suppliers of electric heat tracing equipment for both process temperature maintenance and freeze protection applications.
Due to growth within the UK electrical installations team they now have a requirement for an experienced Production Engineer. This role requires an experienced, multiple disciplined individual with a varied understanding of manufacturing and machines. the ideal candidate will be a qualified electrical engineer with a good understanding of both electrical and mechanical disciplines - A creative, innovative and methodical problem solver.
The Production Engineer supports the Works Engineering Manager in ensuring that the building, services and production equipment continue to perform, improve and develop to meet the needs of the business.
- ensuring that the Preventative Maintenance Plan is maintained, developed, followed and recorded.
- maintaining inventory of equipment spares according to Machinery Spares Lists & experiences of repairs & maintenance tasks.
- ensuring that the procurement process for new machinery, services or building improvements delivers the best solution with regards to functionality and value.
- identifying, designing, procuring, installing and commissioning new equipment and services to continually improve quality, reliability and performance of the company’s processes and products.
- ensuring that all work is carried out in accordance with Business Quality System & Health & Safety Management System procedures & with no detriment to company products.
- ensuring all equipment & maintenance/repair procedures comply with health & safety legislation including LOLER, HAVS, LEV, PAT, Noise and Radiation Protection.
- providing interdepartmental support to help develop new products & processes, equipment design and procurement.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job