Production Engineer – Watton, Norfolk - £18-19k plus package
This is an excellent opportunity to join a Global Engineering Business.
- Using AutoCAD templates to produce detailed GA’s, wiring diagrams and any special component designs.
- Producing Bill of materials and route card’s in accordance with Sales requirements.
- Liaising with shop floor personnel regarding job packs queries
- Liaising with the production administrator to understand the method of producing all documentation to complete a job pack ready for the manufacturing process
- Understanding our internal ERP (Enterprise resource planning) system (Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012)
- Ensuring that GA/wiring drawings are submitted to the client in a timely manner
- Ensure that any required modifications to drawings / documents and equipment is actioned in a timely manner after readiness of the equipment for despatch
- Liaising with clients regarding comments to any drawings produced
- Working within a Quality Management System meeting the requirements of BS EN ISO 9001
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job