Location: Bovey Tracey, Devon
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000
An opportunity has opened for a Production Engineer to join a manufacturing company in Devon. The ideal candidate will have a strong Production and Electronics background with experience of testing and fault finding analogue and digital circuits.
Production Engineer Key Skills:
- Testing and fault finding to a component level on analogue and digital circuits
- Through hole and surface mount soldering
- Knowledge of MRP and stock control
Production Engineer Duties:
- Helping the Electronics team with testing and diagnostics
- Reading engineering drawings, soldering and assembly
- Some design work
If you could be interested in the role as a Production Engineer, please apply with your latest CV.
Premier are acting as an employment agency
- fault finding
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job