Class 1 Personnel are recruiting a production and delivery operative/driver.
- Help produce and pack products as per company standard and requirements
- Help maintain and look after product equipment
- Keep accounts for raw materials & consumable used
- Keep workplace safe and tidy
- Assisting in deliveries of product to customers
- Willing to learn and operate/maintain pelletiser and reformer
The right candidate will be expected to carry out any other reasonable duties in line with their responsibilities to assist in the smooth running of the business and be expected to carry out all other tasks given by the line manager.
From time to time, with an agreement, your job description may be changed.
Times & Days
Working time 08:00 to 17:00
Minimum 30 hours per week
Working days: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Sunday.
Skills Required -
- Flexible attitude
- Able to multi-task
- Work in cold environments
- Previous Machine operating experience
- Knowledge of products and stock control
*Due to the location you will need your own transport (Car / Bike)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job