Are you a Production Co-ordinator? Or maybe you have been a Cell Leader? Do you have an Engineering background?
Our client, an award-winning global company based in Cheltenham, are seeking a Production Co-ordinator to lead a team in the day-to-day activities of the machining section, and be responsible for 10+ employees.
- Organise and manage the workload of the machining section to achieve targets
- Use effective communication, labour distribution and problem resolution to ensure downtime is kept to a minimum.
- Improve the operational effectiveness of the team through resource planning, improving flow and establishing disciplined 5s activities.
- High standards of Health and Safety adherence
- Manage and develop the skills and capabilities of the operators in the area
Skills and Experience:
- Possess and HNC/HND or equivalent in Engineering
- Machine shop or equivalent experience
- Previous management experience
- Competent communicator
- Intermediate user of Microsoft Office
- Proactive, well organised and able to manage conflicting priorities to meet deadlines
- Positive and customer-focused
If you feel that this role may be of interest to you then please apply online with your CV for immediate consideration or email
Please not that due to the large number of applications we receive we cannot always come back with a response so if you have not heard from us within 7 working days then please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.