Juice are really excited to be recruiting a Publishing Coordinator on a 12 month contract for a luxurious homeware brand based in Central Bath
As a publishing coordinator, your key responsibilities will include, but may not be limited to:
- Managing the planning, development and production of product ranges.
- Ensuring that products are printed, photographed, presented and supported with effective copy to maximise the sales of each product.
- To work with external designers to brief and plan out the creative execution of all future publications.
- To present to senior management team and respond to all feedback
- To ensure all offers are replicated correctly online and to schedule
- To regularly monitor competitor activity in order to constantly improve and develop all creative.
Good MS Skills and negotiation skills are essential, as well as having a keen eye for detail. Excellent communication skills and the ability to work well within a team are also a must.
If you have a creative background and are able to commit to starting in a role from the beginning of March on a 12 month contract, please contact Alice at Juice to discuss further.