Production Controller - Engineering - Croydon, Surrey up to £36,000 plus bonus
Hello Recruitment is pleased to be recruiting a Production Controller for a large international engineering business based at their offices in Croydon, Surrey.
As the Production Controller your day to day responsibilities will be as follows:
- Planning of workshop activity, using the sales requirements as an input to determine the most efficient plan to meet sales demand and stocking targets.
- Communicating to sales the completion dates for workshop activity on a regular basis as jobs progress through the day.
- Liaison with Purchasing on any parts supply issues affecting delivery dates and maintenance of trackers
- Liaison with sub-contractors to expedite delivery
- Leading specific improvement projects
- Liaison with engineering to resolve technical issues
- Monitor progress of jobs through the workshop against the plan
- Monitoring of job performance to ensure that variances to standards are understood and improved
- Improvement activities to be identified to mitigate variances and run projects to implement preventative actions
- Deputies for the Production Manager in his absence
- Other duties as assigned from time to time.
- Liaison with customers to ensure requirements are met
ProfessionalExperience & Education
- Degree or Engineering background is essential
- Production control / planning experience is essential
- Technical project management experience preferred
Specific skills & Knowledge (Ex: Language, IT skills)
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills required
- Experience of an ERP systems essential
- Navision ERP system desirable (but not essential as training will be given)
- Ability to work accurately under pressure and to tight deadlines
- £30k - £36k (dependant on experience)
- 36.5 Working week
- 20 days holiday (pro rata)
- Annual Bonus (pro rata on year of joining)
- Life Assurance
- Pensions 3% EE and 6% ER
- Salary/Bonus Sacrifice
- Private Health Care
- Cycle to work scheme
- Other Benefits
Please apply now for this immediate start
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'