Production Controller to support the Production Control Team Lead with administrative and project based tasks.
Essential Job Functions and Accountabilities:
* Assist and deputise for the Production Control Team Lead
* Manage all engineering change requests
* Involved in month end procedures/month end baton & projects
* Involved in the running of MRP
* Represent production control function in project teams
* Run and analyse spare part reports, raise spares works orders
* Manage and communicate engineering changes and updated documentation to Production
* Supports site projects for production control
* GCSE Maths grade c or equivalent is desirable.
* Experience of Microsoft programs essential.
* Production Control experience preferred but not essential.
* Demonstrated ability to deliver results and focus on achieving the goal.
* Excellent English oral and written communications skills.
* Demonstrated ability to operate independently to take initiative
* Proven ability to work cooperatively with others in sharing and listening to ideas.
* Strong organisational and time management skills.
Please call Gill or Magda on or apply online
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy
- Administrator/Production Controller
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'