Production Controller - Gloucester - £25,000
Production Controller required to join a global leading aerospace manufacturer in the Gloucester area. The successful Production Controller will drive improvements in performance and will coordinate all aspects of customer schedule planning and logistics support, including material management.
As the successful Production Controller you will liaise with customers, keeping them updated regarding delivery dates, and will control raw materials and finished goods stock.
- Manage Stock Accuracy and identify improvement opportunities in line with specified stock turn measures.
- Manage on time delivery to an executed plan including weekly measure adherence.
- Manage Customer Schedule changes and Frozen zone adherence.
- Control/Measure Capacity Plan v MRP system alignment.
- Ensure clear and timely communication of production plans to all appropriate areas of the business.
- Issue Cell targets for weekly review against Capacity plan requirements.
- Control freight selection and adherence.
- To enter orders onto the system applying the specified lead-time and raise production documentation.
- Overall management of sub-contract and material supplies.
- Able to generate reports on KPI's and strategic targets.
- Will ideally have a proven track record in delivering performance improvements
- Ideally has worked in a high mix low volume environment
- Knowledge of lean techniques/six sigma
- Experience of coordinating production control teams
- 3-5 years experience from a manufacturing environment
Salary - £23,000-£25,000
25 days holiday + bank holidays
37.5 hours per week
12:30pm finish on a Friday
8% Employee pension contribution
Company sick pay
WR Engineering & Manufacturing are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering sales jobs and manufacturing jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'