Our prestigious Client in Teynham, Kent are a quality focussed packing partner, which offers the highest standards of product traceability whilst always striving to operate in the most sustainable way. They operate a complete end to end service from port to customer depot via their state of the art pack-house and their partners UK distribution network.
To provide a comprehensive administrative support service to the production and stock control functions ensuring that all processes and documentation is accurate and completed in a timely manner to allow for the efficient operation of the site.
You will also be responsible for the organisation, distribution and closing of all production Works Orders accurately and within the same shift window.
- Accurately control and complete production related paperwork across all production lines, and stock movement documentation
- Communicate with Shift Support Supervisor to ensure plans and stock orders are communicated and executed smoothly and on time
- Liaise with the Sales team and Planning and Performance Analyst to ensure all orders captured, all jobs set up on correct lines and shift is conforming to plan
- Provide regular Plan Status updates to Production Management Teams
- Responsible for the management of the "Production Quality Alert" process to communicate quality driven production issues internally and with Customer
- To review/reconcile the work order stock information to increase the accuracy of stock, closing works orders by end of each production shift
- Actively liaise with colleagues on a day to day basis on matters relating to stock, work orders, stock errors etc., to allow for decisions to be made "real-time" which will increase the accuracy of stock usage information.
- Ensuring that all product is used in the allocated order and scanned to each job correctly and that end stock and out grades are recorded and accounted for.
- To review/reconcile the ERP system work order documentation and investigate and resolve any discrepancies.
- Undertake general ad-hoc administrative duties, as required and as directed by the Shift Production Management Team.
- Ensure that all practices and procedures are carried out in accordance with Company Policy and Health & Safety guidelines.
- Shift Operations Manager
- Section Manager
- Shift Planning and Performance
- Sales and Customer Service
- Customer PM’s
- Line Leaders
- Shift Support Supervisor
- Stock Controller
- Stock Administrators
- Quality Assurance
- Production Office based working in a team
- Shift working - four on/four off shift pattern
- Core working hours, however a degree of flexibility is required in order to meet the demands of the business including peak periods, holiday coverage and sickness absence
- Working to strict deadlines in a time critical environment
- The job holder will be required to regularly work to tight deadlines that may require additional hours to be worked at times of pressure
Measures of Performance:
- Internal KPI’s
- Accuracy of ERP system and Works Order accuracy
- Daily Close Down and Successful synch of works orders and stock/sales orders
- Achievement of customer service levels
- Efficiency of workload
- Accuracy of work
- Attention to detail
- Internal relationships with team members
Salary and Benefits:
Permanent Days - 4 on 4 off
Permanent Nights - 4 on 4 off
£18,0000 - £22,000 if you are interested in the night shift there is a shift premium available.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a progressive business who invest in people.
Should you feel that your skills and experience match the above we would be delighted to receive your application.Red Rock Partnership Ltd are working as a recruiting partner to handle all recruitment activity.
Due to the volume of applications unfortunately we are unable to provide individual feedback.
If you have not heard from us within 10 working days, please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion.
Thank you for your interest.
- Attention to Detail
- Database Management
- System Literate
- Computer Analytics