A large engineering company in Stock-On-Tees are seeking a production controller to join their team. If you have previous experience controlling, scheduling and planning the flow of work to accelerate production, then you may be the production controller that we have been looking for.
What will you be doing?
As a production controller you will be responsible for managing the production schedule, liaising with management to determine progress of work, maintain MRP order books and MRP systems and compiling reports.
What skills/experience should you have?
- Previous experience of production control gained within a manufacturing environment (aerospace or automotive preferred but not essential)
- Experience of manging the production schedule from initiation to completion
- A full understanding of scheduling Process
- Experienced user or exposure to MRP/ERP systems
- Able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Good experience using excel and Microsoft packages (essential)
Who will be working for?
As a production controller you'll be working for an established engineering company in Stockton-On-Tees. You'll be joining an organisation that works with a wide range of customers and prides itself on building lasting professional relationships. If you want to join an organisation that offers a great deal of in-house training and support, then this could be the perfect fit for you.
If you have the ability to schedule and plan the flow of work, then we want to hear from you. Get in touch, today!
SThree are committed to ensuring equal opportunities, fairness of treatment, dignity, work-life balance and the elimination of all forms of discrimination in the workplace for all staff and job applicants. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.