This role is a 1 month contract, is paying £18.30 per hour and is based in London.
The purpose of this position is to take responsibility for a variety of activities to support organisations and professionals.
The role includes to support the work of the Senior Production Controller and to project manage print and production jobs. As assigned by the Production and Logistics Manager and the Senior Production Controller
- To project manage print and production responsibilities, and make sure work is carried out to schedule.
-Ensure cost and process efficiencies are maximised, including quality control through all production practices.
- To offer advice and assistance to internal clients on print and production matters, including running in-house training sessions.
- To assist in managing, developing and motivating the Junior Production Controller to improve performance and be part of an effective team.
- To keep up to date with industry developments.
- To carry out ad hoc projects as assigned by the Production and Logistics Manager and the Senior Production Controller.
- Project management skills.
- Strong IT skills, including use of databases, Microsoft Office and online tools.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent organisation and time management skills.
- Proven ability to deliver to tight deadlines.
- Negotiation and problem solving skills.
- Ability to cope with periods of high workload.
The successful candidate must be available to start ASAP.
If this is the role for you, then apply today!
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Adecco is an equal opportunities provider.
Adecco is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job