Our client, a leading supplier of bricks in the United Kingdom has a fantastic opportunity for a Production Co-ordinator to join their successful team.
Basic Salary: £20,000 with further benefits to be discussed during interview
Experience Required: Previous production or material co-ordinator experience.
Key duties for the role:
- Monitoring all of our Bulk Fed Ports to establish the pattern of which we will place ships in each port. We can only load 1 ship per time at the factory so the pattern we chose to supply is based on demand in the specific port
- Building boat lists weekly to inform the factory of what product each boat will require, these list are confirmed 7 days prior to loading but we ensure each port as one boat list at all times.
- This process requires checking stock of the required brick is present and that materials that require blending are identified 14 days in advance of loading.
- The blended product requires to be identified via the above process and the ordering of our roll on roll off deliveries, and prioritised in to a schedule for the factory to supply.
- In addition to planning the stock coming in to the UK we are required to forward plan 4 annual production runs with the factory
- This process requires us to constantly review the stock available pre production to advise the sales force what can be sold and what should be pushed and to avoid oversells.
- We then need to advise on what is sold between the next two production windows to allocate this to production first and using any slack in production to produce bricks based on either open blanket orders or average sales.
- Monthly review of all blanket orders in the system to ensure open qty are scheduled and if not requesting the sales force gain schedule from their customers
- The role will also allow for the company to expand their focus in to special products as we will have additional resource to focus on the planning, ordering and fulfilment of that style if order.
Ideal skill set:
- Previous Transport or Production Experience
- A good eye for detail
- Excellent Excel Skills
- A strong self-motivated work ethic
- An open communicator with people of all levels
- A flexible approach to an ever changing environment
If you feel you can add value to this already thriving business then please submit your application immediately.
- Data Analysis
- General Administration
- Microsoft Excel
- Production Coordination