• You will be involved in operation and maintenance of a variety of chemical process machines, carrying out essential functions in a timely manner.
• Validation of said machinery, and ensuring that they are constantly up to the task and functioning as required.
• Vital documentation of processes occurring within the lab and your production line.
The Ideal Candidate:
• You will have a chemical manufacturing background, specifically working within GMP regulations.
• You will have at least one year of relevant industrial experience.
• You will have flexibility to work within a varyingshift pattern, including night-time hours.
In return, you will be rewarded with a highly competitive remuneration package, plus a stimulating working environment doing valuable and vitally important work. Now is a truly exciting time to be joining this company.
If you feel that you are up to the challenge of this role, apply now to avoid missing out on the opportunity. General enquiries can be directed to Dan Twist at email@example.com or on 01925 428855.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business