• You will be involved in operation and maintenance of a variety of process machines, carrying out essential functions in a timely manner.
• Validation of said machinery, and ensuring that they are constantly up to the task and functioning as required.
• Vital documentation of processes occurring within the lab and your production line.
The Ideal Candidate:
• Experience with machine operation in a manufacturing setting.
• At least one year of relevant industrial experience.
• Familiarity with GMP/GLP regulations.
• Flexibility to work within a rotating shift pattern, including night-time hours.
In return, you will be rewarded with a remuneration package far above the market average, plus a stimulating working environment doing valuable and vitally important work. Now is a truly exciting time to be joining this company.
If you feel that you are up to the challenge of this role, apply now to avoid missing out on the opportunity. General enquiries can be directed to Dan Twist on 01925 428855 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job