£22-24,000 + company benefits
We are looking for a Night Production Chef to join an extremely successful and multi-faceted business in Plymouth to oversee food production ready for the morning.
You will look after two sites with a team of 8-10 - one of the sites is a 24 hour operation and the other site is about to be re-branded to a new concept. You will be making Approx. 300 sandwiches and a range of wraps, salad and fruit pots, and pasta dishes etc.
They are open on your background so you could be a chef manager or a commercial contract catering manager, or a high street restaurant/service station manager.
It is essential that you have worked nights before.
ROLE - PRODUCTION CHEF
As the Night Production Chef you will:
- Train, lead, develop, manage, and inspire your team
- Oversee food production in a hands-on capacity
- Tightly control stock, wastage, and budgets
- Maintain legislation & compliance
- Work closely with the senior management team
- Work to company targets and KPIs'
- Maintain company systems & procedures
ATTRIBUTES - PRODUCTION CHEF
- Open on experience - chef manager, motorway services manager, commercial contract catering manager.......
- You must have previous experience working nights
- The ability to manage food production
- Excellent people, communication, and man-management skills
- An intrinsic understanding of relevant legislation & compliance
- Stock, cost, and budget control
- A positive and outgoing personality and outlook
- Passion and drive to succeed
- IT literate - working with systems & process
This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leader at their flagship business.
Please note: You must be resident in the UK and eligible to work. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of responses to our advertisements we are only able to respond to successful applicants. If you have not had a response from us within 5 working days please assume that your application has not been successful.
Penny Cook Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer, a recruitment agency dedicated to recruitment in the Hospitality Industry.
- Food Manufacturing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job