I am currently partnering with a well established creative media agency based in London's West End, who are seeking an experienced production biller to join their growing team on a permanent basis.
Reporting into the WIP Manager, you will work closely with lots different areas of the business to ensure the smooth running of all work in progress and the onboarding of new clients. Due to organic growth from continual success in their market, this is a newly created role that is a fantastic opportunity for you to put your own stamp on the business.
- Dealing with all job related enquires and any queries that may arise
- Weekly updates with WIP Controller on status of WIP meetings with account management
- Production billing across all clients
- Posting of WIP journals
- Setting up clients
- Daily chasing of POs for unbilled jobs
- Making sure any PO issues are dealt with and all TV production client invoices are paid promptly
- Credit Control - ensuring prompt payment and dealing with client queries, this will cover over all clients and will be around 20% of the role (approx. one a day a week). Will need to create new procedures and accurate cash flow forecast
- Responsible for whole WIP for RBS, with a possibility for travel to Scotland once a month/quarter
- Monitoring intercompany ledgers for month end
In return for this, you will be working for a major player in its market and have the chance to grow professionally within a supportive team and business. On top of this you will receive a competitive package including up to 29 days holiday. If this role sounds like something that could be of interest to you, please apply and I will in touch.