Gap Personnel are proud to be working in partnership with Arconic in Exeter and due to their next phase in engineering development we are currently recruiting for 10 production operatives in a variety of sectors to join their busy operation in Sowton.
Working hours will vary dependant on the department, flexibility to work three rotational shifts is essential: Monday to Friday 0600 - 1345, 1400 - 2145 and 2200 - 0600 with overtime hours available on Saturdays and Sundays.
As each Department calls for a certain skill or level of physicality we welcome applicants from all areas.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience within:
- Engineering, aerospace environments
- Dexterous, small component assembly or Physical and heavy lifting work
- Working across rotational shift patterns (essential)
- Finishing, inspection or production environments
Have the following attributes:
- Methodical and logical thinking
- Strong team work ethic
- Self motivated
- Understand clear instruction
- Attention to detail
- Keen to learn and develop further
- Awareness of surroundings and adhering to strict health & safety
What Arconic can offer you:
- Market leading training and development
- Basic salaries rising up to £25,000 per annum
- Fantastic hourly pay rates
- Weekly overtime opportunities
- Regular and continuous work
- Onsite car-parking and canteen
- Empower people to make continuous improvements in their areas of responsibility.
- Create an environment in which all employees develop and contribute to their full potential.
- Embrace diversity at all levels, believing that superior company performance requires a variety of employee experiences, backgrounds, and characteristics.
- Reward and recognize outstanding results.
If you feel that you have matched a high number of the points above or feel you have the right attributes for any of the above then please submit your CV or call the office for further details and to book your registration
- Production Operations
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'