My client is a social media agency with a difference - they are a publisher too. They create, produce, and distribute shockingly good video content through our social media communities. Their foundations are in connecting the construction industry. But their communities spread much, much wider.
A career with my client is a vibrant one, in a growing agency environment within the West Midlands. They are looking for people who share their values.
Areas of Work
- Pre-production: Working in teams to contribute to creative meetings and to assist in script writing/editing, shooting preparation including sourcing locations, actors, etc. It also includes the creation of risk assessments and the sourcing of equipment. General running duties.
- Production: General running duties with training provided in camera operation, sound recording, lighting and directing.
- Post-production: General running duties with training provided in editing, captioning, and After Effects.
- General video production skills incorporating an understanding of creating video content for social media channels. Skill in narrative filmmaking and corporate video.
- Willingness to learn their processes.
- General assistance to their team and the business as a whole. A readiness to get stuck in and the determination to see a job through to completion.
- Running duties including kit maintenance, prop maintenance, sourcing actors, contributors and locations. Dealing with talent, camera assisting duties and sourcing refreshments for the team.
- Attendance & contribution to meetings.
- Ability to prioritise work and manage multiple projects at once.
- Ability to receive instructions from their Producer and Videographer and deliver requirements quickly and efficiently.
- This is an entry-level position but any relevant experience is welcome.
- A complete 'Team Player'. My client is all about the team.
- Must have a valid driving license and own access to a vehicle
Salary: £16,000 - £20,000 depending on experience.
Any examples of shooting or editing would be welcome.
- Creative Media
- Film Maker
- Television and Film
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'