Working for a well established supplier based in London Kentish Town, with room for progression. Working with accounts such as; ASOS, Shop Direct, New Look, Laura Ashley, Kaleidescope, Oasis, Beverly Hills, Karen Millen, Miss Guided, Lipsy, River Island, Next, New Look, Cath Kidston, Forever New, Long Tall Sally and Mint Velvet.
My client is based in London Kentish Town and they are a supplier that have been arond for approximately 37 years. They work with very established accounts such as; ASOS, Shop Direct, New Look, Laura Ashley, Kaleidescope, Oasis, Beverly Hills, Karen Millen, Miss Guided, Lipsy, River Island, Next, New Look, Cath Kidston, Forever New, Long Tall Sally and Mint Velvet.
- Create Test Request Sheet advising factories what base and bulk tests are needed for every individual style per customer.
- Looking at the kind of product , pre-empting if it may need a disclaimer or not.
- Chasing factories for base test reports so care labels can be advised.
- Going through all customer manuals and testing requirements so nothing is missed.
- Updating all manuals whenever any update is received.
- Uploading test reports on different customer portals and getting the layout approved wherever we are not self approving.
- Create Care Labels based on base test reports and after consulting with the Garment Tech.
- Approving care label layout ensuring all details are correct as per customer requirements.
- Chasing bulk test reports as soon as bulk fabrics are approved by customer.
- Ensuring all bulk tests including Garment Appearance is done before production samples come in.
- Upon arrival of Gold Seals / Production samples , checking correct labels, tags and care labels are in the garment alongside all details like product code, color code, supplier number etc. And then passing it on to the Garment Tech.
- Taking images of all labelling from Gold Seals and filing it in the correct section on the server.
- Keeping up to date with Reach Compliance and relevant regulations.
- Maintain and update your individual Critical Path while keeping in tune with the final delivery date.
The successful candidate will have experience with working with suppliers with a production assistant background. My client is looking for someone who is confident in talking to factories and suppliers, someone who is organised, looking for someone who wants to be involved in production, and has experience within this.
Based in Kentish Town with room for progression, with a salary up to £25,000
- Production Assistant
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'