Full Time - Bath
Do you have an eye for fashion and looking to embark on a fulfilling and exciting career?
Our client is looking for a confident communicator with a great attention to detail and organisational skills.
Key responsibilities (but not limited to):
- Ordering stock
- Managing product lines
- Develop and maintain critical paths
- Costing and negotiation
- Confirming final production costs
- Following up production samples with suppliers
- Checking samples for quality
- Arrange shipping and labels
- Creating relevant documents
- Co-coordinating with designers to ensure all requirements are met
- Communicating with suppliers to insure accurate, complete documents are received on time
- Entering orders and products onto software
- Liaising with Accounts Department
- Managing stock
- Providing regular feedback to marketing department
- Assist with trend forecasting and product plans
Skills & Experience:
- Strong IT skills including excellent Word and Excel (Intermediate/Advanced)
- Excellent communication, both spoken and written
- Knowledge of the production process and its challenges, preferably in fashion department
- Excellent organisation talents
- A keen interest in fashion and design
Salary: £20,000 - £22,000 per annum (dependent on experience)
It is Appoint’s policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future.
- Communication Skills
- Organisational Skills
- Fashion Design
- Production Processes
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'