A successful manufacturing services business require a Production Assistant to expedite and progress chase customer orders. Applicants need production, supply chain, administrative or MRP experience within a manufacturing business.
The Production Assistant will serve as a liaison point between customers, and internal departments providing excellent levels of customer service. The Production Assistant will expedite the progress of customer orders, and be responsible for loading and maintaining customer schedules onto the company MRP system.
Specific duties of the Production Assistant include:
- Provide a customer liaison service to the business and it's customers
- Review production schedules loaded in MRP
- Highlight production shortages or supply chain issues to the customer and offer solutions
- Liaise with Production Managers and gather data on production status
- Amend production schedules in MRP in line with revised customer expectations
- Issuing PODs, tracking information and confirmation of despatch to customers
- Load prototype and production scheduled orders in MRP
- Support Production Controller
Production Assistant applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Production, Customer Liaison, Supply Chain, Administration experience in a manufacturing business
- Experience using an MRP system
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build relationships with customers
- Customer service experience, ideally within manufacturing or engineering
Barclay Meade acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Barclay Meade and may assist with processing your application.
- Customer Liaison
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job