Ellesmere / Oswestry, Shropshire, commutable from Wrexham and Oswestry
National Minimum Wage + pension
20 days holiday & 8 bank holidays
A Production Assistant is required for a growing e-commerce company based in Shropshire. The appointed candidate will report to the Production Manager and will be responsible for ensuring all customer orders are completed and packaged timely and to an excellent standard. Good computer literacy is essential for this role.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Assisting with packing and unpacking of orders and deliveries
- Checking order details are accurate before packing goods appropriately
- Using Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator to carry out printing of orders
- Daily setting up of laser and engraving machines
- Utilising design skills to assist in the design of new products
- Helping the Production Manager with general duties
The ideal candidate will have:
- A background in a creative industry or equivalent qualifications would be highly beneficial for this role
- Excellent IT skills
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator are desirable
- Graphic design skills would be beneficial to this role
- Experience of print production, engraving or embroidery would be an advantage in this role
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work both individually and as part of a friendly team
- A good eye for detail
- Good literacy skills including spelling and grammar
- Flexibility to work additional hours during busier periods of the year
Our client is a growing e-commerce business which has won many local awards for their standards in customer services and digital marketing. They have also achieved excellent ratings for the customer traffic to their websites and have ambitions to continue improving their performance.
National minimum wage + plus 20 days holiday + bank holidays + pension
9.30am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday
Free onsite parking
This vacancy is advertised by Travail Employment Group who are acting as an Employment Agency.
Once you click to apply for this job, your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful, a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within the next 7 days, you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
- Adobe Photoshop
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job