Successful women's wear supplier , looking for a Production Assistant to join their Production team on their fabulous London Office.
Daily Role of a Production Assistant
- minimum of 1 years’ experience.
- Ordering brand labels, trimmings, Pre-tickets and wash care labels
- Liaising with the buying teams, Merchandising teams and the suppliers, whilst ensuring to have good clear communication when in the work environment.
- Careful decision making when choosing the correct wash care instruction for each style, making sure they are suitable
- Working with Dockets, Critical path, Customer orders, Excel and multiple supplier systems.
- Managing stock of trimmings and labels at factories at all times, to insure delivery dates are not threatened
- The assistant will be working alongside the Production Co-ordinator, supporting them to ensure deadlines are met and queries are dealt with in a timely manner.
- It would be ideal if they have worked within a supplier background managing high street brands orders
- We need someone who is incredibly organised, has meticulous attention to detail and wants to work in a fast paced environment with room of growth.
The candidate need’s to have: -
Experience using Microsoft Office, Excel and Outlook,
Good communication skills and an approachable and friendly manner
Organisation skills and be innovative with a proactive approach to problem solving.
Preferably a minimum of 12 months experience within a similar manufacturing H/O environment
Valuable Key Skills:-
Efficient with good attention to detail
Accurate data entry and proficient Administration skills
Able to work independently, but also as part of a team
Excellent organisational skills
Good Communication skills with customers, suppliers and colleagues
Good problem solving skills
Common sense & logic
Able to effectively multi-task / prioritise
Confident in dealing with a variety of people & able to build good relationships
- Communication Skills
- Critical Path
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job