Production Assembly Technician needed for a worldwide renowned oil & gas company. This role will involve assembly, fitting and testing, so this is a perfect opportunity for career progression into a test technician role.
- Mechanical assembly as part of complete system integration
- Use workshop equipment (Band / Circular saws, grinders, sanders - previous experience essential)
- Fitting and piping of pneumatic and hydraulic pressure systems.
- Machining and fabrication of components
- Perform mechanical testing of composite and metallic specimens and assemblies in support of Production and Internal / Customer based projects
- Setting up jigs / rigs in a testing environment
- Prepare testing documents (plans, procedures and reports), log data, keep test records, analyse data
- Maintain the test and workshop equipment
The Ideal candidate:
- Mechanical engineering qualification (HNC/HND)
- 2 years' experience in assembly / testing environment
- Familiar with working under H&S guidelines
- Experience of working with technical drawings (interpretation and basic preparation of 2D CAD drawings) desirable
- Understanding of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Good communication skills
- 25 days holiday
- Healthcare insurance covering family
- Contributory pension - match up to 6%
- Bonus (Up to 10% of annual salary)
Core hours 8.30am - 5.30pm Monday to Friday.
Flexibility either side of these depending on travel requirements.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'