Our local and established client who are looking to fill a role within their production department. As Production and Assembly Operative your prime role will be to support the Production team in assembly of emission testing equipment. This role is full time, based in Banbury, working standard office hours Monday to Friday, offering a salary of £18,500
Company: who will I be working for?
A family orientated, friendly and supportive company who provide products and services to the automotive industry. They are a name in their industry and have been trading over 20 years!
Purpose of the role:
Reporting to the Production Manager you will be assembling equipment, liaising with other departments and all the administration involved. It will require strong attention to detail, team work and to be adaptable in a changing environment.
Main Responsibilities for the Production and Assembly Worker:
- Carrying out production of emission testing equipment
- Assembling components including electrical work
- Producing sub assembly elements
- Completing appropriate paperwork, passing for action if required
- Maintaining accurate records for parts and all of the necessary documentation
- Reporting any problems with quality, processes or materials
- Liaising with other departments where necessary
Required Skills, Experience, Knowledge, Competencies for Production and Warehouse Operative:
- Experience of working within production
- Have worked with assembling electrical components
- Strong attention to detail
- Physical and manually dexterous due to the small components being assembled
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Experience of soldering would be an advantage
- Demonstrative experience of:
- Knowledge of production
- Ability to work accurately, logically, methodically with effective time management skills
- Strong relationship building skills and the ability to cover other roles within the warehouse
- Be an effective team player and an effective communicator - verbally and in writing - within and outside the organisation
What's in it for me?
- Salary of £18,500
- Free onsite parking
- 25 days holiday
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'