Thomas Recruitment are excited to be recruiting for a well established company based in the Caerphilly area. The company is a Nationwide, known brand and supply to many household names. The product is of high quality and only the best materials are used.
The hours of work will be:
The various shifts would consist of Days, Nights and weekend work with shift allowance applied of some shifts.
The position is temporary, however for the right candidate, it could become permanent.
- Manufacturing of heavy goods
- Using hand tools
- Operating and setting machinery in a safe manner
- Some heavy lifting will be required, however not at all times
- General production work
- Working on a fast paced production line
- Adhere to strict health and safety protocols
- Able to finish products to a high quality finish.
- Previous experience in manufacturing and production
- Experience within glass/uPVC industry is desirable, however not essential.
- Must be honest, reliable and trustworthy
- Good time keeping is essential
- Own transport is desirable
- Comfortable with physical work
- Able to learn new skills to work on a variety of lines
If this sounds like a position for you, then start sending your CV's as we am looking forward to reading them.
If this sounds like a position for you, then please apply and I am looking forward to reading your CV's The successful candidate must be able to register in our Pontypridd branch, prior to being considered for an induction.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job