A really exciting new job in Banbury for a Production Artworker / Printer, working for a long-established, local, digital, screen & Litho print business. The company are looking for a skilled & efficient artworker to process client artwork through the print & production process, while also liaising clients & suppliers in order to produce the perfect finished product.
Key roles & responsibilities within the job include:
- Produce a wide range of printed products, processing client artwork through the printing process
- Produce separation for print & cutting Apply trap bleed, step & repeat & gutters Adjust any artwork issues (e.g. font changes)
- Adhoc assistance within other printing & finishing areas Liaise with clients & suppliers Key skills & experience required include
Skills and experience required:
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, specifically photoshop, InDesign & Illustrator on Apple Mac Experience of using a broad range of materials
- First-rate communication skills
- Strong work ethic Creative & problem-solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure, to strict deadlines
This is a really interesting & exciting position within a successful & well-established company. Feel you have the relevant skills for the position? Then apply now!
If you do not receive an initial reply within 3 working days, you can unfortunately consider your application unsuccessful
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job