Job Title: Production and Machine Operatives
Salary: £7.50/h. Training and Career Progression
Hours: 8 am-4 pm Monday to Friday
You will be required to support the running of the production lines to the required standards ensuring all procedures are adhered to.
You will also be required to comply with all operating and quality standards and ensure the print area standards for hygiene are followed.
- You will need to be able to understand and communicate effectively with other employees and it's important that you can work effectively with your team, peers and colleagues
- You should have good attention to detail
- Understanding of quality check procedures
- Must be conscientious and thorough person with a desire to push quality.
- Practical - Ability to learn the manufacturing process/mechanical dexterity
If this role sounds like something for you and you want to progress your career in print and packaging then do not miss out! Get in touch and apply now!
Simple Recruitment Services is a leading independent Sales, Marketing, Technical, Insurance, Industrial and Catering recruitment consultancy working across the length and breadth of the United Kingdom.
When it comes to recruitment, your choice should be Simple