My client are a leader within the design and engineering field. They now have a couple of openings for production/assembly workers to work within their production line . You will also be assisting other departments within the business to achieve their target production dates and be expected to work the companies core values.
* Learning attitude
* Good numeracy
* Excellent communication
* Attention to detail
* Good work ethic
* Ability to work equally well as part of a team or alone
* To cut and assemble wire rope according to Sales Orders and Bill of Materials and drawings.
* To cut and drill steel tube and fittings according to Sales Orders and Bill of Materials and Drawings.
* To use production equipment in accordance with relative written Work Instructions.
* To pack and dispatch parts as above.
* To ensure the companies Health & Safety policy is adhered to.
* To ensure the companies ISO9001 policy is adhered to.
* To ensure the factory work area is kept tidy and safe.
* To ensure all machinery and equipment is kept in good working order.
* To undertake any other reasonable task requested.
Apply today or contact a member of the team.