Are you currently a Production/ Manufacturing Administrator who is looking for a fresh challenge?
We are currently recruiting for a Production Administrator to fill a number of key roles within a large food producer who are looking to strengthen their team. Our client is seeking an experienced Administrator, ideally from within a FMCG/ Food environment to join their team.
With a competitive salary and company benefits, this is a great opportunity to join one of the biggest names within the UK food industry.
The Job Role:
As a Production Administrator, your role will entail:
- Planning and scheduling materials for all departments
- Administration of all SAP orders
- Helping to develop and maintaining department systems
- Supporting with site projects and improvement programmes
- Supporting all other departments within the company as required
- Any other reasonable task as requested
Experience / Requirements:
- MUST have relevant experience within the Food/ FMCG sector
- Level 2 Food Hygiene and HACCP is an advantage
- Able to prioritise workload and work to tight deadlines
- You will have SAP experience
- Good technical knowledge regarding Food Safety, Quality and Legislation
- Salary up to £28,500 DOE
- Company pension scheme
- 25 days holiday
- Onsite facilities
If you are an experienced Operational Administrator/ Production Administrator looking for a new challenge then please apply today!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'