Production Administrator / BOM Administrator(Bill of Materials)
Salary: 20-24k per annum
We have a fantastic opportunity for a BOM Administrator to work with our manufacturing client, based in Bolton. Our client is a global market leader who are looking for a naturally driven person with a high level of attention to detail, a forward thinking and can do attitude with experience of creating bill of materials within a technical setting or function.
• Responsible for the accurate handling of data to create and release multiple BOM's at any one time.
- Creating quite complex and technical information for costing and accurately input into the company ERP system.
- Supporting the Purchasing team with creating bill of materials and submitting orders for parts and components to the suppliers.
- Processing multiple BOM's from initial file set-up through prototype and build stage of project.
- Taking specifications from various internal divisions including the design department and process via the document management system in accordance with set procedures.
- Liaising with various departments to ensure all data is collected and administered efficiently.
You must have worked in a similar role with experience of creating Bill of Materials (BOM's)
Person & Skills
- Previous exposure to CAD drawings
- Experience of BOM administration
- Understanding of document management and document revision control preferable
- Excellent attention to detail, work with thoroughness and accuracy
- Work with an engineering or technical environment is preferred
- Experience of using an ERP system is highly desirable as well as use of MS Excel
- Excellent communication, organisation and problem solving skills
- Methodical and inquisitive - not afraid to ask or find solutions
- Technical Information