Production Administration Assistant
This superb employer with an excellent reputation is looking to recruit a Production Administrator. Along with a salary of up to GBP18,000 they offer excellent working conditions and benefits that include holidays that increase to 25 over time, free parking and a pension scheme.
About the company:
This long established company has an excellent staff retention record and have built a reputation for outstanding customer service and quality products. They offer excellent working conditions and great prospects.
About the role:
Working as part of a small team you will be assisting the production manager to provide admin support to the production team. Duties will include:
- Co-ordinating and producing administration and documents required for the efficient management of the production schedule
- Updating the in-house system
- Maintaining delivery reports and manufacturing sequence information
- Actioning reports including purchase orders and bills of material
- Liaising with other departments regarding scheduling, stock availability and back orders
Skills and Experience Required:
The ideal candidate will have experience in a buy administration role, ideally in a production administration position. You will have software skills in Word and Excel and accurate keyboard skills. You must have an excellent eye for detail and good problem solving skills. Due to the location, you will need your own transport.
The benefits package:
- A salary of GBP17,000 to GBP18,000 depending on experience
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays, rising to 25 days over time
- Pension scheme
- Free parking
- Superb working environment
- Excellent career prospects
If this sounds like a Production Administrator role you would love, please email your CV today!
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 days. If you haven't been contacted within 2 days your application has been unsuccessful and your details will not be held. Please check our Website and apply directly for any other suitable positions you see. We apologise that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.
Are you on Facebook? Consider following our Facebook page as this is the first place where we post the most up to date vacancies, along with CV tips, interview techniques and so much more. Check us out on Facebook.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'