Our client is an established and successful company based in Washington. They are currently looking for a Production Administration Assistant to join their team on a temporary basis for 9 months to cover maternity leave. If you are interested and meet the person specification of the job role, please apply below.
- Appliance, worktop and sundry schedule to be run on a daily basis, updated and paperwork printed. Full schedule to be run twice a week and updated where necessary
- Action all amendments
- Action all e-mails received
- Raise issue and chase up shortages
- Answer all incoming calls and action or forward to the relevant personnel
- Organise stocks of paper / stationary
- Deal with enquiries
- Break down batches of paperwork and distribute them to relevant factory departments
- Update spreadsheets and other computerised system (LTA) on a daily basis
- Update sample report, fill in required information and chase up with relevant people
- All general administration duties
- Relevant administration experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills and interpersonal skills.
- Competent user of Microsoft Office Applications.
- The ability to organise and prioritise work, meet deadlines, work under pressure and handle a number of tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to work accurately and a good eye for detail.
- Able to work as an effective team member with minimum supervision.
- Proactive approach to resolving problems
- Initiative and self-motivation to achieve results