Looking for more than just your standard Administration role? Want to learn more and broaden your skill set?
Then I could have just the role for you!!
Reed are working exclusively with a Lancaster based firm to recruit a proactive person to join the thriving team of administrators on a Temporary basis, with a view to become permanent.
As this is working within a busy technical environment we are looking for candidates with a positive, can-do attitude, who is highly organised and has a keen eye for detail. Sound like you?
Some of the duties include:
• Liaising with Project Manager and Coordinators to ensure that Production Orders as well as Projects are administered well and proceeding with all necessary documentation through the FSL system.
• Liaising with suppliers and on certain occasions with customers via email or phone to enquire pricing, place POs, organise returns or replacements, and receive new requirements.
• Filing and documentation management
• Purchasing for Development, Production and Software departments as required
• Liaise with and administer the Sales Team product repairs as well as loans and demo equipment tracking
• Keeping track of Equipment and tools on the Engineering floor and coordinating stock appropriately
Still keen? Then apply below, pop your CV over to Shannon.email@example.com or call Shannon McGarry out Senior Temporaries Consultant on 01524 380229!!
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job