Product Web Developer
Product Web developer
Up to 40K
We have an exciting full-time opportunity for a talented front-end web developer to work for one of the region’s most innovative and in-demand start-ups in Lancaster.
This award-winning client already has world-leading international customers using their product: Now they want to work with YOU on developing their future dashboard that will be used by a growing, global customer base.
They are looking for a web developer who can implement designs using modern web development practices to ensure continued development and customer satisfaction.
The successful candidate will have experience of building web applications in a commercial environment and familiarity with standard development approaches. They will have day-to-day responsibility for the implementation and testing of the consumer and enterprise-facing products and services.
What we’d like to see:
- Experience building web-based dashboards
- Able to fit into, and support the existing development team
- An understanding of the modern development practices (git, continuous integration, bug/issue tracking)
- Confidence in agile development practices and fast-paced start-up environments
- Familiar with supporting tools (e.g. JIRA, Bugsnag, Woopra, etc.)
- Experience with component driven development
- Someone who’s naturally motivated and has a genuine passion for our product
You will work closely with a small team across all levels of the company and will need to be able to work independently and manage your own workload. You will be joining a small company at an exciting time in its growth as it moves to the next stage of becoming the number one language analysis tool for marketing teams.
Please apply NOW for this exciting new role.
Please call Mandy Blackwell on for more information, or, see our website
"Office Assistant jobs in London"