You will need to be passionate about delivering market leading product knowledge that improves the customer experience.
This is a unique opportunity to join a commercially successful and highly ambitious company and to contribute significantly to their journey moving forwards.
You will play a key role in ensuring that colleagues across the organisation have the product knowledge to be market leaders in their industry. Passionate about the development of people and a natural communicator, you will work with senior managers to ensure their teams have the knowledge to drive commercial results.
You will be responsible for:
• Designing and implementing a product training process that allows all existing and new team members to gain the knowledge they need on a full portfolio of products.
• Deliver practical and theoretical product knowledge to colleagues that allows them to be confident and passionate when engaging with customers.
• Develop learning evaluation processes that enable us to proactively identify and address skill gaps.
• Support ongoing learning through scheduled refresher training to ensure that product knowledge updates are understood and ensures colleagues remain experts in their field.
• Design, develop, deliver and evaluate learning programs & training materials in the area of product knowledge
• Working with senior managers to develop engaging briefing and sales toolkits that inspire and support sales operations.
• Design the creation of ‘self-learning’ materials such as infographics, guides, videos and exercise activities
Skills and Attributes required:
• A proven track record in product training
• Technical background with the ability to deliver technical knowledge to a non-technical audience
• Recognise different needs within an audience and adapt delivery and style to suit these differing needs.
• Experience / an understanding of how to drive sales and commercial benefit through excellent product training
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job