Job title: Product Trainer
Location: West Midlands / East Midlands
Salary: £attractive plus bonus, company car and benefits package
Sector: Garden power
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: NH/19839
Stihl is a global leader in outdoor power tools serving the forestry, construction, agricultural and gardening markets via a network of national dealers. The GB sales and marketing subsidiary, based in Camberley, Surrey, is a significant operation within the worldwide family of highly successful Stihl companies.
STIHL is committed to working in partnership with dealers, retailers, major end users and colleagues and provides extensive product training via a network of training centres. This role is responsible for the delivery of STIHL product training programmes throughout the Midlands.
The Role of Product Trainer:
Reporting to the Commercial Learning & Development Manager this role is responsible for delivering training to dealers’ staff, large end user groups and colleagues. This includes the identification, design, delivery and evaluation of training activities including webinars and e-learning.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Working from home and travelling to various training centres across the Midlands from Wales to East Anglia
- Delivering planned and ad-hoc training on STIHL and VIKING products
- Identify, develop and design training solutions that improve dealer knowledge
- Provide Train the Trainer courses for large organisations
- Assist Area Sales Managers by providing training demonstrations for large end users
- Provide support to Trainees on various on-line STIHL training programmes
- Attend roadshows and exhibitions to provide advice to customers
- Deliver presentations and demonstrations to support the Business Development Manager
A negotiable basic salary plus company vehicle, 25 days holiday, private healthcare, private dental care, contributory pension, subsidised gym membership, childcare vouchers, product discounts.
Stihl is a business that is committed to the development of all employees and successful individuals will enjoy considerable opportunities for future advancement within and outside of the UK business.
Product Trainer profile:
We are looking for an experienced, engaging and enthusiastic trainer who is based in the Midlands and comfortable with travel throughout their region. Successful applicants should be able to demonstrate:
- High levels of performance in a previous training role
- Previous experience of 'classroom’ and on-the-job training
- Experience of adapting and developing training courses to meet the needs of the setting
- Interest or experience of STIHL or VIKING products
- Strong mechanical / technical aptitude
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Excellent time management and planning
- Adaptability and flexibility
In this regional role the job holder will cover an area from East Anglia to Wales and will need to regularly stay away from home in order to fulfill training commitments
For more information and to apply please contact Nick Hester at Cavendish Maine:
Name: Craig Tindall
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job