Title: Product Trainer
Location: Halifax, Elland
A global company known for our innovative ideas and friendly, 'can-do’ culture, A-SAFE are always on the lookout for great talent to help us reach new heights.
We’re the inventors and manufacturers of the world’s first, flexible, polymer-based safety barrier system and we’re market leaders in our field, with a raft of awards and accolades to show for our ideas and inventions.
We’ve supplied our award-winning safety solutions to household names including Coca-Cola, BMW, and Nestle - and in your role at A-SAFE, you’ll have the opportunity to be part of a wider team supporting these brands.
In just over three decades in business, we’ve enjoyed national and international acclaim, having been presented with iF Product Design Awards for our iFlex barrier system for two consecutive years. We’ve also been featured in The Sunday Times SME Export Track 100 list, which further highlights our export sales and international footprint, and we’ve been presented with a prestigious Queen’s Award for Enterprise.
When you take on a role here at A-SAFE, you’re more than just a number. You’ll have the chance to experience exactly what it’s like to work for a forward-thinking, family-run company, with excellent scope for progression and a chance to enjoy a vibrant work culture.
As the Product Trainer your key deliverables will include but won’t be limited to:
- Increasing capability across the international organisation through developing product expertise
- Develop Induction programmes that ensure new starters are given the required product and systems knowledge to succeed
- Develop safety competence through the design and delivery of required safety training
- Consult and support the design and delivery of systems training ensuring learning is maximized
- Support the implementation of Apprentice programmes to develop talent pools and a pipeline for succession
You’ll possess substantial experience in a product and safety training role, have a sound knowledge of the full training cycle from needs analysis, design, delivery and evaluation and have the ability to build relationships with key stakeholders and internal customers at all levels. Excellent communication, facilitation and presentation skills are essential.
- Presentation Skills
- Product Training