Product Trainer, £25,000 to £30,000 + Car / Mobile / Laptop, Tamworth
Our multi-award-winning, market-leading software house client has an urgent vacancy for a Product Trainer
Keywords: Product trainer, trainer, accounting, Midlands, Tamworth, Staffordshire, Birmingham, Warwickshire, Derbyshire, Leicestershire.
Reporting initially into the Customer Services Manager and then to the Project Consultant Team Leader, the Product Trainer is responsible for the delivery of hands on software product training to Customers.
This includes creating, updating and maintaining training course documentation for all standard training courses, as well as creating, updating and maintaining a Training Seminar system.
When not utilised on customer training, the Product Trainer will be engaging with managers within the business to deliver product training to new starters as well as training all teams on new modules, software changes and legislative requirements.
The role will be fast paced with an ever changing product that needs good organisation skills to manage the varying demanding priorities.
- At least 2 years’ previous experience in software product training to external clients
- Educated to Degree Level
- Portfolio of sample training course documentation
- Technical background with the ability to deliver technical knowledge to a non-technical audience
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft packages.
- Pro-active and able to manage a busy schedule
- Organized and able to meet deadlines whilst working under pressure
- Full, Clean UK Driving License
- Company car, mobile phone and laptop
- 25 days annual leave per annum plus the 8 statutory public holidays
- After 5 years’ service annual leave entitlement will rise to 30 days per annum plus the 8 statutory public holidays
- Afterwards you will receive 1 additional annual leave day per annum up to a maximum of 5
- End of year Annual Leave Buy Back or Carry Over Scheme
- Long Service Award every 5 years equating to 1 months’ salary
- Company Pension Scheme, employer contribution of 2% of employees annual salary
- Salary Sacrifice Company Car Scheme
- Salary Sacrifice Childcare Vouchers
- Free onsite parking
- Free annual flu jabs
- Commitment to training and development
- Annual appraisal process
- Company enhanced sick pay after a qualifying period
Please send CV ASAP to Jayne at HTS
HTS, Specialist Recruiters. Contract and Permanent Vacancies