A technology company who specialise in fire detection systems are looking for a Test Technician to join the team.
Location - Hatfield
Salary - £25,000 - £28,000 + Benefits
You will be responsible for the planning, execution and reporting of validation and verification tests to new both new and existing products meet the high standards of quality, reliability and usability.
What will your role involve?
- Creation and execution of test plans in line with the company quality system
- Recording results accurately for analysis and reports and create summaries for both technical and non-technical audiences
- Evaluate and testing of samples, prototypes and end product
- Collaborating with other departments to ensure correct information is being gathered
- Carrying out all work with a high degree of accuracy
What do we require from you?
- Practical knowledge and experience assembling products
- Experience within product testing
- Ability to report findings and data
- Lifecycle testing on hardware
- Experience with Electrical / Electronics
- Knowledge of fire detection products would be highly desirable but not essential
Keywords: Test Technician, Electrical Test Technician, Electronic Test Technician, Product Test Technician, Test Engineer, Electrical Test Engineer, Electronic Test Engineer, Product Tester, quality control
This vacancy is being advertised by Easy Web Agency, the services advertised by Easy Web Agency are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.