Product Test Engineer
Polkadotfrog have a new opportunity for Product Test Engineer to join a growing team in Cambridge. This is a very hands on position where you will have involved an extensive testing to agreed specifications at every stage which enables the development of new products and features while maintaining an excellent user experience.
The role will ensure that all components have been tested to the required high standards before released to customers.
- Define and maintain the test procedures, manual and automated, coordinate the resources required to meet the test requirements of each release cycle.
- Perform manual testing where required, develop automated testing where appropriate and oversee all manual and automated testing
- Manage testing on hardware component, embedded firmware, browser-based web applications and cloud-based infrastructure.
- Experience in designing product testing (user application/front end interface testing)
- Knowledge C++ programming in Linux environment
- Cross-browser testing using tools, i.e. Browser Stack/Sauce Labs
- IoT product testing
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"