£25,000 - £30,000
Currently recruiting on behalf of an expanding and well-known manufacturing organisation based in Leeds who are keen to recruit for an experienced Scientific professional in the Cosmetics & Personal Care arena.
This role will encompass a variety of duties such as Regulatory, Formulation & Quality so this role is ideal for someone who is looking to gain experience in all areas and work a varied role which is challenging yet exciting! It is not a necessity to have experience in all 3 areas, but at least one area is a must. You will be giving relevant training and development in other areas.
- Conduct sample testing
- Oversee pilot and first production runs
- Inventory control - commercially justify use of new raw materials
- Keep all staff up to date with new legislation changes
- Keep PIF files up to date
- Ensure all mixing instructions are correct on formulation tool
- Conduct weekly calibration checks
- Carry out inhouse testing on all SPF batches
- Experience in a similar role is essential
- Experience in the Cosmetics/Personal Care sector
- A scientific degree
- personal care
- research & Development
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'