We have a great opportunity for a Product Technologist to join our established client based in their Head Office in Poole.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Checking and evaluating new product samples against specifications.
- Leading all customer specific pre-production activity for designated customers.
- Contributing to and managing the pre-production critical path to ensure initial on time in full (OTIF) delivery.
- Managing production of final product specifications.
- Applying knowledge and expertise to resolve product issues and problem solve to ensure timely delivery of all new products.
- Create, update and maintain all product specifications from prototype designs and existing products.
- Managing all product stages ensuring every sample is approved by the company and customer.
- Check specifications against drawings, existing products and other criteria.
- Travel will be required within the UK and possibly overseas.
As the ideal candidate you will have:
- Degree or equivalent in design/engineering/electronics or electrical/electronic qualification.
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience in a technical or packaging development role.
- Strong IT skills particularly Excel and MS Office.
- Good analytical and numerical skills.
- Excellent administration and organisational skills with the ability to work to tight deadlines.
In return you will be rewarded with a competitive salary, free parking and benefits package.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'