Product & Tailor-Made Travel Specialist
Specialist Tour Operator - SW London
Up to £30,000pa + commission
Monday-Friday -9:30-17:30 (no weekends)
Are you an experienced Tailor-Made Travel Specialist looking to get into a "dual" product & tailormade sales role?
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual with a passion for travel and prior experience in luxury tailor-made travel sales to join our clients small team based in SW London.
- Excellent destination/product knowledge in luxury tailor-made or academic group travel (3 or more of either Africa, S E Asia, Indian Subcontinent, South America, Middle East, Australasia, USA)
- Experience in the luxury travel market including hotels, ground handlers, airlines, routes and flight reservations and/or experience in the cultural group tours industry
- Fully computer literate - must have superior working knowledge of MSWord and MSExcel with ability to create own worksheet calculations
- MSPublisher, Adobe Photoshop and/or Umbraco website content management skills (not essential)
- The role involves no shifts, no weekends and no evenings, 5 days per week 9.30 - 5.30.
- Prior experience in the luxury long-haul tailormade travel or cultural tours industry is also essential.
Salary: up to £30,000 p.a. with negotiable sales incentives on top. The top salary is appropriate for a really experienced candidate, or we would consider matching your current salary if leaving another agency!
How to Apply:
Please apply to advert or via our website with a copy of your CV.
Please note only suitable candidate will be contacted for this position. If your skills are not what the client is seeking for this position your CV will be added to our database where you will be considered for other roles as they become available that match your skills and experience.
Once you are added to our database you will receive emails of our "New Vacancies" covering all our new and available jobs as they become available
Please note our Jewels Recruitments system for job alerts run on keywords that might be in your CV or your post code location is relevant to the new job advertised. So not always is the job sent to you an exact match of what you are seeking.
You will also receive weekly/monthly email newsletters from Jewels Recruitment, listing ALL available jobs in various locations and salary bands.
Please advise us if you do not want to receive these new job alerts.
FOLLOW JEWELS RECRUITMENT ON TWITTER FOR NEW JOBS, CAREER ADVICE, INDUSTRY NEWS AND MUCH MORE ... @JewelsJobs
- Tour Operators
- Leisure & Tourism
- Travel Specialist