Are you looking for a rewarding career working within a family run business?
Do you have a keen interest in the development of mobile applications?
Would you like to have the flexibility to work from home?
Look no further, Gi Group Portsmouth have a fantastic opportunity to work for a successful company who are up and coming in the world of IT!
We are looking to recruit 2 x Product Support Technicians to join a fantastic team! Salary up to £25,000 per annum.
What qualities are we looking for?
* Customer service skills as the role will involve speaking to clients and developing relationships.
* A forward thinking attitude and always one step ahead
* A can do attitude with the will to go above and beyond what is required
The role itself:
* Manage relationships with software companies and developers for our Products and Services
* Manage upgrades to our services & products
* Obtaining codes and other information in order for clients to use Mobile App's
* Manage relationships with our clients by maintaining all their Products, Services and Systems ensuring the utmost reliability and availability
* Provide training and support to end users, setting expectations based on agreed SLAs and processes
* Help customers troubleshoot issues they encounter by assuming remote control over customers mobile devices when necessary and provide actionable tips to resolve the problem
* Talking through issues and suggesting improvements to apps and services
* Testing new updates to existing products
* Adjusting Fujitsu FTP-638WSL110 A7 Printer templates for app's
* Providing support around the sites which displays the data from survey app site and solving any issues or discrepancies where necessary
* Dealing with issues when they occur on App workflow's
* Dealing with issues with app settings for our clients
* Assist with the testing of new products for implementation before trials. Suggest Improvements before roll-out
* Involvement in feature adjustment process before Trial and go live date
* Manage the implementation of new products with end users, including on site demonstration visits
* Going to meet potential clients and perform demos of the app to them
* After roll-out, support to clients to make sure app is working as planned
* Formulating and reviewing reports based on device android version's or apps installed etc
* Raise proposals for improvements to existing products
* Prepare product and systems process documentation, including user guides
* Creating business cases for potential clients for different app bundles to generate additional revenue
The shifts for this role at either 6am - 2pm or 2pm - 10pm, there will also be a small amount of on all call which is shared between the team. Also the option to work from home after the initial 6 month period.
We are looking to hold interviews ASAP to get the successful candidates started this month, so send your CV across or call the office on and ask for Sam.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'