Product Support Specialist, Spanish and Portuguese Speaking, Watford, £24,000 + Outstanding Benefits!
Do you want to work for a company who make a real difference to people’s lives?
Do you want to work amongst a team who have a real passion and love for what they do?
If the answer is yes and you are fluent in both Spanish and Portuguese, then this could be the perfect role for you….
Our global client, are offering an exciting new opportunity. This amazing role can help to support and transform lives by offering product support and related information to their customers.
As a Product Support Specialist, you will be responsible for resolving technical support issues and following up on product observations and interactions. They offer an amazing package as well as future potential to grow and progress with the company.
- Offering safe and efficient product related information and assistance to customers.
- Responsible for resolving technical support issues.
- Dealing with customer inquiries.
- Acting on training to ensure accurate and up to date product and system knowledge.
- Ability to prioritise tasks to achieve KPI’s.
- Native Spanish and fluency in Portuguese and English.
- Effective multi-tasking.
- Previous work experience in Trouble Shooting/Product Support would be advantageous.
- Basic to intermediate level of math skills required.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
Keywords: Product Support Specialist, Customer Care,Customer Services, Customer Support Specialist, Fluent Spanish, Native Spanish, Spanish speaker, Spanish mother tongue, Portuguese speaker, Fluent Portuguese.
Commutable from the following locations: Watford, Hemel Hempstead, St. Albans, Edgware, Hatfield, Harrow, Hertfordshire
Prestige Appointments are a Recruitment Agency providing permanent resourcing and selection services to employers throughout the UK.
- Multi Tasking
- Product Support
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job